Thursday, October 14, 2010
Missing Letters
A few weeks ago, I returned home from an evening out to find that while I was gone, Canaan had decided to get on my computer--which, in case you were wondering, is not allowed. (I don't actually know what Kevin was doing at the time Canaan began his experiment, but I'm sure he has a great excuse). Apparently, Canaan decided that not ALL of the keyboard was necessary to his project, so he he made the executive decision (having consulted no one) to remove a few of the superfluous keys. Among those liberated from their confined space on the laptop keyboard were the up, down, and right arrows, the page down button, "end," and several unimportant letters. Like Y,G,H,J,K,L,T,I and B. I was able to reattach most of the letters, although I'm afraid the "y" and the "k" have been displaced indefinitely. For although it seems fairly simple to disengage the keys (as evidenced by the fact that my 2 year old shredded poor Querty in less than 60 seconds), it is surprisingly difficult to RE-attach said keys. Ah, well. My laptop has character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment